Lindsey called a couple of days ago and asked what I had planned for my birthday. She said she thought of something fun we could go do. She was going to pick me up at 10:30. She came to pick me up. I was trying to get Paige ready to go with Papa (she was home sick). I was visiting with my dad and Linds. Putting my lip gloss on. Looking for my camera to take a picture of us. I was just taking my time and enjoying my morning. At about 11:10, I was ready to go. I had No idea what Linds had planned and that I was taking years off her life. We got to Dear Lizzie (a really cute cafe and shop in Alpine), I tried to look around. Lindsey apparently was really hungry…. I got to the cafe in the back and started looking at the treats deciding what to take Brooke ( who was suppose to be in bed). She called my name, I look next to me and see Brooke, Becca, Melissa and lots of others waiting there for me. SURPRISE!!?! It only takes me a few minutes to realize what was happening. This is where the WISER part comes in!! I can't believe she pulled it off without me knowing anything! It was so fun!! I feel so LOVED. I know I have the best sister ever! You should see the invitations and the favors she gave out! We continued the party at the hospital with my sweet mom. We brought her yummy food from my party and curled her hair. Thank you Linds for making my birthday one I will never forget. I called Steve on my new i phone (thanks Steve!). The fun continued with Chris and Melissa at dinner, movie and hot chocolate at their house! perfect day...
12 years ago
1 comment:
You deserved it all. I just wish I could have been there to spoil you a little more! Happy belated sis!
Post a Comment