January 3, 2009

mY mOm!!!


Hi Everyone,
It's Ashlyn I want to tell you a little about my mom.  

SHE IS...
1. Kind
2. Sweet
3. Pretty
4. The Best mom Ever!
5. Tiny
6. Decorator
7. Loves Hummus
8. Loves To Wear Her Sweats
9. Loves Movies
10. Craves Chocolate 
11. Wants a new Sequoia
12. Loves her new panini maker
13. Loves everyone around her
14.  Her dream is that her sisters can come live next door to us.
15. Wants a baby (I don't know if she does, but I do)
16. Needs Girls Night Out
17. Likes to Cook
18. IS a BYU fan
19. Needs a clean house
20. Wants time to go slower, so I'll actually practice piano.
21. Needs to take her christmas decorations down
22. She loves bedtime
23. Likes her kids to listen
24. Loves my dad
25. Has a testimony of the gospel.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Love you mom!!

simply jami said...

So you REALLY do have a blog!!! Such a cute post, Ash! You are so lucky to have the best mom around. She just happens to be the best sister too!

Lindsey said...

i looove this post! what a fabulous guest blogger you have! I especially love number 15. and bring it on, number 16. let's party!