January 25, 2010

i love ashLyn!!




Today, I have been thinking about all the reasons I love ashLyn!! There are a lot so get ready...
1. She has a huge heart!
2. Her strawberry blonde hair that I love!
3. She is always doing things to surprise me! Saturday, she cleaned and organized the kid's bathroom. Yesterday, she made Sunday dinner and wouldn't let me come in the kitchen until she was all done.
5. She loves her brothers and sister. I often find Chase curled up next to her in the morning.
6. She likes to teach them things whether she is playing school or just playing outside with them.
7. She makes me laugh. Her smile is contagious. If Ashlyn's happy, we're ALL happy!!!
8. She gives the best family home evenings. She always wants it to be her turn.
9. She is an amazing little nanny. Macy, Zyun, Laylia, Raegan and Quincee (? my name for Lindsey's baby today) are lucky!!
10. She is 11 going on 16. She is wise beyond her years. She gives great advice!
11. She is a great dancer.
12. I love to watch her tumble. She is getting so good!!
13. She is good at playing the piano. She doesn't like practicing but I keep telling her one day she will be happy she did!
14. She is a good example to me. She makes me want to be better!
15. If I don't write in my journal and update my blog, she will do it for me!! (that could potentially be dangerous.)
16. I love spending time with her. It doesn't matter what we are doing.
17. She is a sweet friend and a very good listener.
18. She really, really loves other people!
19. She has such a strong testimony and I love to hear her say it at church. She is the best in the family at sharing her testimony.
20. She LOVES her cousins and if she could go anywhere in the world, it would be to visit them.
21. I know she is one of Heavenly Father's most special daughters!
22. I feel so BLESSED to be her mom!
23. She teaches me so much.
24. She is one of my heroes!
25. She will always be one of my very best friends!

i love you, strawberry!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I agree with all of those! Ash is the best and such a sweetheart. She is one of the very few people who could ever get Macy to sleep. Plus you forgot how creative she is! I love Ashlyn!! And her mom too!

melanie said...

so, what do you think about Quincee? xoxo