






my wild & crazy cousins,
I just want to write you a note and let you know how much I LOVED our weekend! Mychael-Ann, thank you for putting it all together! It has been way to long since I have seen most of you. It is always crazy trying to go out of town without the kids. I knew it would be nice to be together, but I had no idea how much fun I would really have! I haven’t laughed so much in a long time. We are all so different. Some of us have dance moves I have never seen before. Some are super organized. Some have a giggle that is contagious. Some might be just a tiny bit naïve. Some more directionally challenged than others.
We have much more in common, we are so blessed to have the family we do. To have Grandpa and Grandma who love the Lord and their family. Who have sacrificed so much to follow Him. They have given us an incredible legacy of faith. We have all had to overcome different challenges in life. Each of you inspire me with the people you have become and are becoming . I know Heavenly Father loves each of us so much. He gives us the challenges in our life that we need to become our best and be more like He is.
I will forever remember crazy dance parties (the look on Grandma’s face), Grandma teaching us her line dance, of course, pound cake, learning to make g’ma’s biscuits, going to Petersburg (laughing the whole time), & late night talks and later night talks. I love seeing Grandma so happy. She wanted me to tell each of you how much she loved being there. She said she doesn’t know how to thank us but loves each one of us so much!!
I love you!!
melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment