






Ashlyn Turns 10 today... I remember before Ashlyn was born, I was worried how I could take care of and love another baby. Then she came, 2 weeks early because they thought my placenta was dying and something was wrong. I couldn't believe this tiny, beautiful, strawberry blond hair, blue eyed, healthy baby was ours. From the moment I held her, my heart was changed. My first girl. I was filled with a love I didn't know I was capable of.
25 Reasons Ashlyn in ExTraOrdiNarY!
1. She has the most beautiful hair color ever - strawberry blonde!
2. She knows how to tumble. She almost has her twist.
3. She is loyal.
4. She is thoughtful and always thinking of things to do for other people.
5. She loves babies and is a natural with them.
6. She is the best nanny for Macy.
7. She can text really fast on my phone. She dreams of her own cell phone.
8. All she wants for her birthday is a trip to visit her cousins.
9. She is an amazing cook. Cookies are her specialty. She likes to eat the cookie dough more than the cookies.
10. She loves to go shopping.
11. She genuinely loves other people. She has a HUGE heart.
12. We call her commando.
13. She has a testimony.
14. She loves to read her scriptures.
15. She tries to do what is right.
16. She loves to prepare and gives the best family home evening lessons.
17. She is a great big sister.
18. She is kind to other people.
19. She plays the piano beautifully.
20. I love to watch her do her back hand springs.
21. She loves chocolate covered pretzels, just like her mom.
22. She can do anything she sets her mind to, even if it is hard.
23. She loves to play school with as many kids as she can find for her class.
24. She likes to be silly and laugh.
25. She is a great example to me.
Happy BIrthday, Ashlyn!! I love you! mom
2 comments:
And we are so glad that she asked for a trip to Texas for her birthday! We will always remember our time with Sweet Ashlyn here! We can't wait for the trip when all the Larsens visit!
Thanks mom!
Post a Comment