


Top 25 Reasons she is my Sweet Pea!
1. She has one dimple and a contagious belly laugh.
2. She has so much energy, she keeps going and going!
3. She is my fashionista. She always puts clothes together that I never would have thought of and she looks adorable.
4. She doesn't give up when she tries hard things.
5. She loves to sing and has a great voice.
6. She can do a round off back hand spring.
7. She loves to cuddle.
8. She always make sure her hair is stylin before she goes anywhere, even downstairs to eat breakfast.
9. She needs lots of sleep, like her mama!
10. She loves to do crafts. If she could pick anywhere to go it would be the craft store.
11. Her favorite food is chicken nuggets.
12. She says the sweetest prayers, naming people one by one.
13. She is sensitive to other people's feelings.
14. She wakes up happy!! She is a morning person.
15. She loves to organize and clean.
16. She is excited to play the piano and is very talented.
17. She loves to read.
18. She reminds us to read our scriptures. Sometimes, I find her up late at night reading hers.
19. She is a peacemaker. She forgives easily.
20. She loves other people.
21. My mom says she looks most like me when I was little.
22. She is a great soccer player. She is so fast and loves to steal the ball away!
23. She has a tender heart.
24. She likes to do things for me and surprise me. I LOVE it!
25. She knows Heavenly Father loves her and answers her prayers!
I love you, Paige!
1 comment:
That is why she is our Sweet Pea! She is the best cuddler too!
Post a Comment